5-port Gigabit Cloud Managed Router RUIJIE RG-EG105G-P
Port Isolation for security CCTV network
- RG-EG series supports per-port VLAN and network segment division, and provides a cascade port for surveillance switch expansion, isolating the surveillance network and data network.
Multiple WAN Policies
- Supports PPPoE, static IP, dynamic IP, and other WAN port connection modes, as well as smart routing based on the carrier address database, and policy-based routing for load balancing and active/standby switching. It also supports load balancing based on source addresses so that services such as online banking login will no longer fail due to IP conversion.
Copying the Dial-up Password
- By obtaining the dial-up account password from the existing router, users do not have to worry about forgetting the password when replacing the router.
IP sec VPN
- Provide VPN services for headquarters and branches, up to 8 branches.
- When RG-EG is used as an egress gateway, it can also serve as a unified controller for the entire network. The industry-leading unified network controller for router+ switch + wireless can manage up to 150 APs and 120 cloud managed switches.
|Port||5 10/100/1000M Base-T ports, supporting up to 2 WAN ports (Default: 1 WAN port, 4 LAN ports, LAN3 can be switched to WAN1 port)|
|Maximum number of clients||Up to 100 concurrent clients|
|Recommended bandwidth||500M asymmetric bandwidth (flow control disabled)
300M asymmetric bandwidth (flow control enabled)
|Local power supply||Support 220V AC local power supply|
|Power consumption||<60W (With PoE load)|
|Network access||PPPoE dial-up, DHCP client, static IP, automatic identification of access methods, automatic avoidance of WAN port address conflicts, MAC cloning, obtaining account passwords from existing routers|
|Routing||Static routing, policy-based routing, carrier address routing, active/standby mode, load balancing based on source address, flow-based load balancing, port-based weighted load balancing of data streams|
|Security||ACL, IP-MAC binding, MAC address filtering, dynamic ARP, static ARP binding, NAT, NAPT, port mapping|
|Other protocols||DHCP Server, DHCP Client, DHCP Option43/ 138, DNS Client, DNS Server, DNS Proxy, TFTP, NTP, DDNS|
|Flow control||Support custom flow control policies, IP-based automatic bandwidth assignment|
|Traffic audit||Real-time traffic audit, IP traffic visualization|
|Behavior management||Time-based and IP policy-based access control|
|VPN||IPsec VPN (8 tunnels) server and client|
|Management capacity||In AC mode, the maximum management capacity is 300
In gateway mode, the maximum management capacity is 32
|AP management||Support multi-SSID configuration, SSID hiding, channel setting, power setting, AP wired port setting, AP online upgrade, STA quantity setting, STA blacklist and whitelist|
|Roaming||Support local forwarding roaming, Layer 2 roaming, Layer 3 roaming between APs, viewing of STA roaming track|
|Management capacity||Maximum manageable cloud managed switches: 128|
|Port management||Loop protection, port mirroring, port isolation, port configuration, PoE configuration, port limit, storm control, static MAC, MAC search|
|Status display||Port statistics, monitoring information, cable detection, VLAN configuration, MAC list|
|Upgrade management||Per-device upgrade, batch upgrade|
|Value added features|
|Featured solutions||Single-cable IPTV solution, port service VLAN and network segment isolation solution, smart fault diagnosis solution, intranet penetration solution, auto-networking solution|
|Management||Eweb and Ruijie Cloud|
|Working humidity||10%~90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage humidity||5%~95% RH non-condensing|